From: Grobian <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-osx@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-osx] Latest adventures in PREFIX
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2006 21:39:04
1 Right. I tracked down where portage spits out the message somehow and
2 traced the path back. I now get the impression the portage version I
3 have isn't completely prefix aware or something. It deals with the
4 prefix, but doesn't use it when merging AFAIKT, so maybe I should try to
5 install the 53 one from Kito over it as that is known to work somehow.