From: Grobian <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-osx@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-osx] Re: Prefix tree locaiton
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 15:57:04
On 18-08-2006 11:43:24 -0400, Armando Di Cianno wrote:
> ... oh, did you take over the GNUstep ebuilds? If so, good. It's > not something I wanted to drop, but I found I was fixing more GNUstep > bugs, than writing ebuilds, and then life got in the way ...
Ahem... It's offtopic, but it's a pain.
> >I'd be very very very happy if we could get some movement here, so if > >you folks can start, please do! I will help wherever that is > >possible. > > It would be helpful to have read access to, or at least daily > snapshots of, all pertinent resources. Firstly, the prefix-enabled > portage. Secondly, I'm not sure if a prefix-enabled ebuild tree was > started or not, but if it's needed I can help set one up on one of my > servers, or *shudder* on my dreamhost account, otherwise, access to > the current one would be great.
We have daily snapshots here: I believed anon access was set up, but might as well not be (another reason for me to make a sync repo that does allow it). The prefixed portage sources might be a little out of date, and I plan to make a new snapshot available soon (am currently in the process of building on my Dual Athlon64/Fedora Core, the bootstrap script at least seems to work like a charm)