From: Nimish Pachapurkar <npac@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-osx@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-osx] PREFIX on Cygwin
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2006 22:13:16
Okay, I have Portage working reasonably well on Cygwin now. The changes
I made mostly involve fixing places where root has been hard-coded to
"/". There are a couple of other fixes also. I would like to submit the

Where can I find a current version of Portage so that I can create a
patch against it? Also, has the location for hosting the prefix tree
already decided?

- Nimish

-- gentoo-osx@g.o mailing list