From: Philipp Riegger <lists@××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-osx@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-osx] [PREFIX] status update for this week
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 20:56:15
1 On Sep 10, 2006, at 11:03 PM, Grobian wrote:
2
3 > Thanks guys! If someone has a shell account to an x86-macos box that
4 > would allow me to check myself a bit (to tweak the boostrap script at
5 > least). Since I only run unprivileged, the "security threat" would be
6 > limited :p So if you have, let me know.
7 >
8 > (b.t.w. typing this from Vim 7, in Mutt 1.5.13 under prefix :) )
9
10 I'm not quite shure about the internals of OS X, but how different is
11 Darwin (or Opendarwin, whatever is left of it) from OS X + Devtools?
12
13 Philipp
14 --
15 gentoo-osx@g.o mailing list