From: Kito <kito@g.o>
To: gentoo-osx@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-osx] Gentoo-OSX and Mac system / frameworks
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 17:21:19
1 On Feb 15, 2006, at 2:30 AM, Dirk Schönberger wrote:
4 > I just shortly looked at it and I don't know all intricacies, but I
5 > see
6 > the use of {PV}.
7 > I real frameworks, a new version of the headers or libraries is
8 > assumed to
9 > be installed if "major changes", i.e. source incompatible API changes,
10 > occur. IIRC, {PV} changes with each new minor version or -r
11 > version? So
12 > this may possibly create too many versions. Does there exist a
13 > variable
14 > which changes less often, or should there be introduced such a
15 > variable?
16
17 SLOT could possibly be abused here.
20 --Kito