From: m h <sesquile@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-osx@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-osx] [PREFIX] User account management
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 18:37:28

Thanks for your response.  I'd like to have a look at your solution
but didn't see any attachment.

FYI, we have been building prefix under redhat, suse and ubuntu (and
some of their derivitives for a bit know).  (We also have most of a
Java 1.5 stack, this isn't even in normal gentoo).  It's not currently
publicly available (still waiting for that public repository...).

Let me know what you'd be interested in and I'll see what we can do.