From: m h <sesquile@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-osx@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-osx] [PREFIX] User account management
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 18:37:28
1 Michael-
2
3 Thanks for your response. I'd like to have a look at your solution
4 but didn't see any attachment.
5
6 FYI, we have been building prefix under redhat, suse and ubuntu (and
7 some of their derivitives for a bit know). (We also have most of a
8 Java 1.5 stack, this isn't even in normal gentoo). It's not currently
9 publicly available (still waiting for that public repository...).
10
11 Let me know what you'd be interested in and I'll see what we can do.
12
13 -matt
14