From: Marcin Gabrowski <gaber@×××××××××.pl>
To: gentoo-osx@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-osx] Back to trying PREFIX on Linux
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2006 01:52:57

On 2006-03-03, at 01:51, m h wrote:
>> Yeah, I started running it on my ppc/linux machine. The strict path >> handling from before is now optional, so bootstrapping should be a >> lot easier if you want to use the host systems toolchain. Still >> haven't committed proper profiles for anything but os x yet >> though....SOON! The prefix tree should operate standalone now as >> well, so I now recommend setting it as your PORTDIR and not an >> overlay. > > Awesome! Is there a bootstrap script/instructions lying around > somewhere?
I tried to eliminate constant value of PREFIX in .pkg on OSX. I thing, that good way export this variable is exporting its as system env, not in file. Default pkg installs Gentoo in /Library/Gentoo, which in not exacly what I want.
>>> For that matter >>> what is the status of PREFIX on Mac? >> >> I've been a little busy with workwork, so I haven't spent too much
I've started job in new company, so working slow down. gaber -- gg: 2600 [nowy] ripe: mg3051 jid: gaber/

File name MIME type
PGP.sig application/pgp-signature

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-osx] Back to trying PREFIX on Linux Kito <kito@g.o>