From: Hasan Khalil <gongloo@g.o>
To: gentoo-osx@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-osx] Re: Documentation Update
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 16:05:15
On Aug 12, 2005, at 02:59, Grobian wrote:

> Sorry to start from scratch again... but:
Don't apologize; this was my intention. :)
> Section 3 (Using CVS)
> I feel developer information > is somehow misplaced on a end-user document.
I agree. Once we have a proper 'book'-formatted documentation, there will be a chapter (at least one) on developer documentation for Gentoo for Mac OS X. Said section has been in the documentation before and I didn't remove it. CVS isn't even available to non-developers, except via the web- based front-end. I completely agree with you on this point, so: Done. Anything else? Keep it coming. :) -- Hasan Khalil eBuild and Porting Co-Lead Gentoo for Mac OS X

File name MIME type
PGP.sig application/pgp-signature

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-osx] Re: Documentation Update Grobian <grobian@g.o>