From: Grobian <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-osx@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-osx] [PREFIX] User account management
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 18:42:11
On 13-06-2006 12:36:20 -0600, m h wrote:
> It's not currently > publicly available (still waiting for that public repository...).
On -dev a huge thread has emerged over the project Sunrise, several people seem to have left because of it, and the one responsible hasn't replied. So I guess we better host it ourselves far away from Gentoo hardware somewhere... -- Fabian Groffen Gentoo for Mac OS X Project -- gentoo-osx@g.o mailing list