From: Nathan <nathan.stocks@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-osx@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-osx] xorg-x11
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 22:30:56
On 10/12/05, Kito <kito@g.o> wrote:
> Thanks to Brian Ferring, Michael Haubi, and a few others, last night > I was able to properly bootstrap portage in a prefix for the first > time...WOOT! No ebuilds that do anything useful, and many things are > broken, but its a start. I hope to release a stage0 tarball for OS X > devs very shortly, assuming I can keep Real Life and Work at bay for > a bit :p
Is this using an early 'new major' version of portage? Does this mean there is hope that the next major version of portage that is released will happen "soon" and really support prefixed installs?!?!? As soon as prefixed installs really work, I owe coreutils some testing. Just imagine...I could become a gentoo-osx _user_! ~ Nathan -- gentoo-osx@g.o mailing list