From: "Dirk Schönberger" <dirk.schoenberger@×××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-osx@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-osx] ppc-macos est mort, vive ppc-macos?
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 07:24:24
>> Just a bit confused, I thought that some prefixed-progress was finally >> being made. > > It means that what's in the Gentoo tree now, which was already > deprecated for ages (there isn't even an official installer) is dead. > At least from my point of view it is. The prefix stuff, at least on > OSX/PPC is usable enough to be a replacement for that. >
This is sad. Seems there is nolonger a supported way of building source packages for MacOSX into root, to be found without special environments. If I wanted to use prefixed trees, I could also use Darwinports or Frink :( Sorry about your decision, even if I think you have the right to do this. Regards Dirk -- gentoo-osx@g.o mailing list

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-osx] ppc-macos est mort, vive ppc-macos? Grobian <grobian@g.o>