From: Grobian <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-osx@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-osx] CHOST variable
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 06:23:10
Brian Harring wrote:
> Any possibility of creating a new installer? > Iirc, there are a couple other things that are screwy with it...
yeah... like installing a newer version of portage to prevent people from reporting a bug on portage colliding with itself when upgrading ;) I thought kito had/has access to the installer sources. How hard is it to 'patch' the installer? I guess the biggest problem is getting rid of where the current installer is hosted... -- Fabian Groffen Gentoo for Mac OS X -- gentoo-osx@g.o mailing list