From: Grobian <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-osx@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-osx] CHOST variable
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 06:23:10
1 Brian Harring wrote:
2 > Any possibility of creating a new installer?
3 > Iirc, there are a couple other things that are screwy with it...
4
5 yeah... like installing a newer version of portage to prevent people
6 from reporting a bug on portage colliding with itself when upgrading ;)
7
8 I thought kito had/has access to the installer sources. How hard is it
9 to 'patch' the installer? I guess the biggest problem is getting rid of
10 metadistributions.org where the current installer is hosted...
13 Fabian Groffen
14 Gentoo for Mac OS X
15 --
16 gentoo-osx@g.o mailing list