From: Kito <kito@g.o>
To: gentoo-osx@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-osx] On keywording ppc-macos
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 18:33:02
On Aug 23, 2005, at 12:30 PM, Grobian wrote:

> Hi all (well, ok, Hi Kito, Lina and Hasan basically ;))
> So, what do you guys think? >
This might possibly be the first gentoo related email I've ever read that I agreed with 100%. Needless to say, I support all of the proposals you wrote. On a somewhat related note, we need to decide sooner than later on how distinguish between the collision-protect and non-collision- protected profiles in ebuilds, as some things that are getting in the tree break with a proper gentoo environment, mostly auto{conf,make} issues at the moment (-a -c -f stuff, etc) , as well as python issues creeping up as well, but this will probably get more convoluted very shortly... --Kito