From: Grobian <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-osx@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-osx] sync prefix repo
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 10:40:02
On 12-04-2006 10:20:35 +0200, Tobias Hahn wrote:
> What's the correct way to sync the prefix repo (like emerge --sync), > can I just replace prefix/usr/portage with the latest snapshot?
Hi Tobias, Sorry for the delay. At this moment, it is not possible to sync the prefix tree. It is being worked on to make the tree more available to outsiders, probably using anonymous SVN or something like that. In the mean time you will unfortunately have to replace your tree with a fresh tree snapshot. -- Fabian Groffen Gentoo for Mac OS X Project -- gentoo-osx@g.o mailing list