From: "Chris L. Mason" <clmason@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-osx@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-osx] Re: Test results from x86-macos
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 11:51:39
On 9/11/06, Grobian <grobian@g.o> wrote:
> On 11-09-2006 13:39:30 +0200, Grobian wrote: > > Coreutils 6.1 indeed is masked, because I figured out it does all but > > work. Maybe backport the conditional then. > > it is masked, because it wants autoconf-2.60 which makes trouble > > > I ported the conditional for --without-included-regex, so it should be > fixed. > > One question though... on my ppc-macos box I didn't install coreutils it > seems. When is it pulled in? Maybe I should redo it from scratch as > well... :/ >
I just followed the instructions in the wiki. One of the emerge lines there says to install coreutils (which then fixes all the "stat" warnings.) I guess the bootstrap also needs a temporary "expr" binary, or maybe the ebuild can be made not to explictly check for /bin/expr, then it would find the OS X one at the end of the DEAFAULT_PATH. This it the wiki: Chris -- gentoo-osx@g.o mailing list

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-osx] Re: Test results from x86-macos Grobian <grobian@g.o>