From: Grobian <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-osx@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-osx] PREFIX on Cygwin
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2006 08:47:54
On 05-07-2006 15:12:35 -0700, Nimish Pachapurkar wrote:
> Okay, I have Portage working reasonably well on Cygwin now. The > changes I made mostly involve fixing places where root has been > hard-coded to "/". There are a couple of other fixes also. I would > like to submit the patch.
Please do. Can it be posted to this list (reasonable size?)
> Where can I find a current version of Portage so that I can create a > patch against it? Also, has the location for hosting the prefix tree > already decided?
The repo location is still an issue. I've been thinking about a git writable mirror or something that is back propagated to the Gentoo SVN repo. Kind of ugly all. I don't know exactly where to get the latest sources for portage. I hope someone else on this list can answer this (exg?). -- Fabian Groffen Gentoo for Mac OS X Project -- gentoo-osx@g.o mailing list