From: Kito <kito@g.o>
To: gentoo-osx@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-osx] Prefix for MacOSX Intel
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 17:36:44
On Mar 31, 2006, at 8:35 AM, Grobian wrote:

> On 31-03-2006 17:33:29 +0200, Roberto Griso wrote: >> prefix is ready for mac intel? > > We haven't been able to test it yet, sorry. We don't have the > hardware > to test on.
I've just committed a very very basic x86-macos profile to the prefix repo. I only tested it briefly in a via ssh on a friends machine, but it should 'sort of' work...enough to do some testing anyway, certainly not ready for release or anywhere close yet though. --Kito -- gentoo-osx@g.o mailing list