From: Hasan Khalil <gongloo@g.o>
To: gentoo-osx@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-osx] Current status
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 18:34:28
1 On Jul 30, 2005, at 12:07, Philipp Riegger wrote:
2
3 > Is there still something goin on? This ML seems to be very quiet.
4
5 There is definitely stuff going on! Unfortunately, not much is
6 documented. Assuming that you want to stay on top of more than just
7 what new packages have been keyworded (you can use the great services
8 at http://packages.gentoo.org or the like for that), There are two
9 ways to keep track of the project status.
10
11 1) Follow the ppc-macos@g.o alias on http://bugs.gentoo.org.
12 Once you have an account on our bugzilla, you should be able to
13 recieve automatic e-mails on any bug that ppc-macos is involved in.
14 2) Drop in and ask (or listen) on IRC. Our channel is #gentoo-osx on
15 freenode.
16
17 Hope this helps. Sorry we haven't had the best PR lately, but we just
18 don't have the staff/manhours to keep on top of all that. Personally,
19 I'd rather spend my limited free time on development rather than
20 documentation. Once we have more devs, this will [hopefully] change.
21
22 It's good to see continued interest.
26 Hasan Khalil
27 eBuild and Porting Co-Lead