From: Grobian <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-osx@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-osx] on stable and unstable ppc-macos
Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2005 16:14:30
1 Finn Thain wrote:
2 > In general, it would then be safer for a stable end-user to do the
3 > occasional emerge from ~ppc-macos (an idea I like a lot), and it would
4 > mean that devs did not have to uniformly adopt ~ppc-macos (which is is not
5 > great for QA), and it would mean one less reason to drop the ppc-macos
6 > keyword (I'm trying criticise that proposal constructively, as I realise
7 > that its motivation is important.)
8
9 Let me quote a message from -dev:
10