From: Grobian <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-osx@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-osx] Prefix tree location
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 07:19:28
1 Unfortunately not. I'm completely stuck in this sense. I am more and
2 more leaning towards having the "official" overlay on Gentoo hardware
3 (maybe on overlays.g.o) and keeping a shadow overlay which you guys can
4 develop on (git maybe, with subversion import?) and periodically submit
5 "patches" which I'll be happy to include in the main tree.
6
7 So, not being too much familiar with the plethora of VCSes around and
8 their capabilities, do you have an idea of how you can easily pull the
9 svn tree and keep your own changes in there, submitting patches every
10 now and then to include them on the main tree?
11