From: Hasan Khalil <gongloo@g.o>
To: gentoo-osx@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-osx] Documentation Update
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 03:11:10
To all interested:

I've gone through and reworked[1] significant portions of the 'Gentoo
For Mac OS X Installation and Usage Guide' -- for those not familiar,
that's our official guide[2] available in the docs
section. I have also made a patch[3] as well as the full source[4] of
the updated XML available.

Please provide any feedback you may have, so that I can make any
corrections and then submit to the official gentoo documentation team
(of which I am certainly not a member by any means).

Please note that there's probably a good deal more documentation work
to be done, but I feel that it's probably smarter to get the updates
published in stages rather than all at once. At the very least, it
allows for better QA analysis of each revision.

Kito: I apologize in advance if I butchered the description of the
progressive profile. Please feel free to slap me with a very large,
very freshly-dead herring, and submit corrections as necessary.

Translators: You might want to hold off on this until we have a
finalized draft submitted to the official docs team. Wouldn't want to
cause you unnecessary work.

Hasan Khalil
eBuild and Porting Co-Lead
Gentoo for Mac OS X