From: Nick Dimiduk <ndimiduk@g.o>
To: gentoo-osx@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-osx] Taking a break
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2005 18:38:48
1 Hasan Khalil wrote:
2 > We feel as though it's a good time to take a break from the project for
3 > a bit.
4
5 May greener pastures great you on the other side.
6
7 > We also won't be handling any more of the administrative work for the
8 > project that we have been in the past.
9
10 Would you mind contacting me (on or off list) with a description of the
11 administrative work you're referencing so that I can do what I can to
12 help in this area?
13
14 > We're not leaving the project just yet. Again, we just feel it's a good
15 > time for us to take a bit of a breather.
16
17 Your investment in time and effort has been greatly appreciated. Thank you.
18
19 -Nick Dimiduk
20 --
21 gentoo-osx@g.o mailing list