From: Thomas Lasswell <lasswellt@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-performance@l.g.o, Roman Gaufman <hackeron@×××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-performance] Gentoo-performance forum?
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 12:44:45
This sounds like a great idea, there's always things people contribute
performance wise, and there's a ton of information on tweaks that
people like to implement, although there's no real place to post them.

As Joel said, a performance database would be good also, there is
already a project I believe for compile times, a good performance
database would be a good idea, however there would have to be made a
benchmarking tool, and other things that would have to be standardized
for that to work.

A forum would be an easy solution for performance modifications and
tweaks, and would be a great addition.