From: Adam Petaccia <adam@×××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-performance@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-performance] Resources for Gentoo Desktop Performance Tuning
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 17:31:37
For responsiveness, I'd recommend the -ck kernel.  Its tuned for desktop
interactivity.  ANd I hate to start a CFLAG war, but you say things are
slow when switching windows, which means some stuff may be going in and
out of swap...You didn't compile with the -O3 flag did you?

On Thu, 2005-06-30 at 14:19 -0300, gramhorst@××××××××××××.ar wrote:
-- Adam Petaccia <adam@×××××××××.com>