From: "Nicholas J. Michalek" <djphazer@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-performance@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-performance] Hello? Thump-thump?
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 20:04:19
Roll-call thread! I'm here!

Indeed, this list has tended to have periods of dormancy... like me, we
probably all forgot about it until this recent resurrection.

Rather than let it die again, I say we throw out ideas for discussion. I
think we should have regular posts commenting on performance improvements
(or otherwise) of recent package updates, such as openrc or glibc, or
anything anyone is interested in.

On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 11:19, Alex Schuster <wonko@×××××××××.org> wrote:

> Hi there! > > Well... is there anybody out there? According to > , the last post is > half a year ago. Does this mean performance is already okay for everyone? > Or does no one bother to post here, because the audience seems to be low, > and uses the gentoo-user list instead? > > Just wondering, > Wonko > >

Subject Author
Bad desktop performance, I think (was: Re: [gentoo-performance] Hello? Thump-thump?) Alex Schuster <wonko@×××××××××.org>
Re: [gentoo-performance] Hello? Thump-thump? Steven Lembark <lembark@×××××××.com>