From: Roman Gaufman <hackeron@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-performance@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-performance] Gentoo-performance forum?
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 09:49:16
yes, here is a short list of things that can go there -- off the top of my head:

1) CFLAGS
2) LDFLAGS
3) Acovea
4) FS benchmarks
5) Raid benchmarks
6) Random performance patches like modifying /etc/init.d
7) Random sysctrl settings
8) Hdparm settings
9) Random hard drive benchmarks
10) Any other tips like nfs configuration.

So in my opinion it will be quite useful.