From: Fabiano - deStilaDo <fabianoengler@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-performance@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-performance] performance testing
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 17:22:57
Yes, i think having formal results would be so useful to a lot of
people, including a lot of us that are tring to convince our bosses to
migrate to gentoo =)

I reforce the asking of lnxg33k, I am interessed in following the
progress of your group too.

By the way, I am working on a migration of a NT PDC to linux. I am
doing all the tests in gentoo box for now, but probabily my boss will
ask to set up the production server in a debian.
So, if I can be of some help, let me now.

ps.: excuse for my english, still learning.