From: Lance Albertson <ramereth@g.o>
To: gentoo-performance@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-performance] Gentoo-performance forum?
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 15:49:03
Roman Gaufman wrote:

> I think it would be a good idea to have a gentoo-performance forum > section, so performance related threads wont have to go to "Other > Things Gentoo". Your thoughts?
I just chatted with one of the forums admins and he said that we won't be adding any new forums until phpBB 2.2 is released. Thats mainly because managing with the current version is a major PITA from what I hear. *BUT* That doesn't mean that you'll see this forum created. The forums are currently structured more in a "task/purpose than by goal" way. So, having a goal of performance wouldn't really fit the structure we have right now. -- Lance Albertson <ramereth@g.o> Gentoo Infrastructure --- Public GPG key: <> Key fingerprint: 0423 92F3 544A 1282 5AB1 4D07 416F A15D 27F4 B742 ramereth/

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-performance] Gentoo-performance forum? Roman Gaufman <hackeron@×××××.com>
Re: [gentoo-performance] Gentoo-performance forum? Joel Merrick <joel@×××××××××××.com>