From: Lance Albertson <ramereth@g.o>
To: gentoo-performance@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-performance] Gentoo-performance forum?
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 15:49:03
1 Roman Gaufman wrote:
2
3 > I think it would be a good idea to have a gentoo-performance forum
4 > section, so performance related threads wont have to go to "Other
5 > Things Gentoo". Your thoughts?
6
7 I just chatted with one of the forums admins and he said that we won't be adding
8 any new forums until phpBB 2.2 is released. Thats mainly because managing with
9 the current version is a major PITA from what I hear. *BUT* That doesn't mean
10 that you'll see this forum created. The forums are currently structured more in
11 a "task/purpose than by goal" way. So, having a goal of performance wouldn't
12 really fit the structure we have right now.
15 Lance Albertson <ramereth@g.o>
16 Gentoo Infrastructure
17
18 ---
19 Public GPG key: <http://www.ramereth.net/lance.asc>
20 Key fingerprint: 0423 92F3 544A 1282 5AB1 4D07 416F A15D 27F4 B742
21
22 ramereth/irc.freenode.net