From: gramhorst@××××××××××××.ar
To: gentoo-performance@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-performance] Resources for Gentoo Desktop Performance Tuning
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 21:32:41
1 Thank you Jonathan... so perhaps moving to jfs could make it? It seems from googling around that its CPU usage is constantly low. Any experiences with it?
2 Thanks in advance, Willy.
3
4 ----- Mensaje original -----
5 De: Jonathan Smith <smithj@g.o>
6 Fecha: Miércoles, Junio 29, 2005 6:24 pm
7 Asunto: Re: [gentoo-performance] Resources for Gentoo Desktop Performance Tuning
8
53 > --
54 > gentoo-performance@g.o mailing list
59 gentoo-performance@g.o mailing list