From: "J. Roeleveld" <joost@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-performance@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-performance] Goodbye
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 15:03:52
On Thursday 26 August 2010 15:05:26 Alex Schuster wrote:
> Hi there! > > YFYI, this list is about to be closed. That's a pity, I'd like to have > such a list, but it is also true that there was nearly no traffic at all - > I count 24 posts this year, all in the same thread except for another > accidental posting. Maybe it was just that too few people knew about it? > Anyway, it will be gone soon. Thanks for the help, and see you on gentoo- > user :) > > > > Wonko
I actually didn't find out about this list untill I was looking for a different list on the Gentoo site. Most of the activity is on the gentoo-user list, but that tends to get too busy at times. Also from me, goodbye to this list, it was nice while it lasted :) -- Joost

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-performance] Goodbye Alex Schuster <wonko@×××××××××.org>