From: Bart Alewijnse <scarfboy@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-performance@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-performance] swap?
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 16:57:26
1 Yeah, I told him that now, in a mail I just noticed I forgot to copy the gentoo
2 list address into. gmail does NOT cooperate with mailing lists, *sigh*
3
4 (Incidentally, I used the dd as a test on my own computer (384mb of
5 mem) to see when it would start swapping out processes, in case you
6 wondered why I suggested doing that)
7