From: Patrick <patrick@××××××××××.za>
To: gentoo-performance@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-performance] portage database layer [Was: Testing, testing...]
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2004 12:51:21
1 I suppose you could also integrate things like `groups` and `classes` so you
2 could have standard packages for all your installed systems if they are in
3 those groups. Something a bit like zero-conf from apple ?
4
5 That i suppose you could do without actually having a database layer
6 although a database layer with some nice administration tools would sure
7 make it easier.
8
9 P
10 ----- Original Message -----
11 From: "Eldad Zack" <eldad@××××××××××××××.cx>
12 To: <gentoo-performance@l.g.o>
13 Sent: Tuesday, April 06, 2004 2:32 PM
14 Subject: [gentoo-performance] portage database layer [Was: Testing,
15 testing...]