From: Guillermo Ramhorst <gramhorst@××××××××××××.ar>
To: gentoo-performance@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-performance] Resources for Gentoo Desktop Performance Tuning
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2005 00:54:16
1 Jonathan Smith wrote:
2
38 Well, I think we have something here... I _did_ used -O3... so perhaps
39 the key is -O2??
40 ..and (I'm jumping to the floor to avoid being shot) I've been using a
41 3x RAM swap space that was defined by a previous Ubuntu install...
42 perhaps I should resize it to 2x RAM?
43 Tks again, Willy.
46 gentoo-performance@g.o mailing list