From: Michael Cummings <mcummings@g.o>
To: eradicator@g.o
Cc: Gentoo-perl <gentoo-perl@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-perl] Dep change for www-apps/open-xchange
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 15:46:41
Hey Jeremy,

	open-xchange deps on dev-perl/XML-SAX-Base, which has been merged into
dev-perl/XML-SAX. Since XML-SAX is still maintained and -Base has been
dropped (and the keywords overlap without issue), I was wondering if you
could confirm that replacing -base with the plain vanilla xml-sax (which
is more up to date at this point) worked for you.

Perl folksies -

There are three perl ebuilds that dep on -Base that i will be testing
and changing deps for shortly. This was brought up in a recent
collision-protect bug. Per the changes file, as of XML-SAX-0.11 (we have
12 and 13 in the tree), -Base has been merged together and isn't
maintained separately any more. If anyone knows why this shouldn't be
done, speak up :)

find ./ -type f -maxdepth 3 -mindepth 3 -name "*.ebuild" -exec grep -i
xml-sax-base {} \;