From: Michael Cummings <mcummings@g.o>
To: John Holden <wjholden@×××××××××××××××××.net>
Cc: gentoo-perl@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-perl] Perl ebuilds needing updates (99)
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 11:53:08
John Holden wrote:
> I've renamed (sometimes rewrote) the 28 ebuilds left from mcummings' > original text above. The only testing done was to emerge each package. > I put a tarball on my ftp server > ( > it be better to post this stuff on
At this time - I'd prefer not :) This email is as much a heads up to devs as you all, but speaking from purely a personal point of view - I know they need updating, no need to file a bug :)
Wish I could answer that - been like that since I came on board (the first time) 3+ years ago. -- gentoo-perl@g.o mailing list