From: Kent Fredric <kentfredric@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-perl@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-perl] Overlay users, Want to try Task::Kensho?
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 05:24:50
I've had Task::Kensho and its dependency family sitting on the overlay in a
branch for a week now[1] in hopes to attain interest, but I really don't
want to merge the significant amount of commits/ebuilds that make it work
without getting some larger scale of approval from people who ( hopefully )

For those who don't know, Task::Kensho[2] is the poster child preview of the
Enlightened Perl Organisation Extended-Core, care of EPO[3]

Those who want to give it a buzz and are already using the overlay,

    git checkout -b task-kensho origin/incomming/kent/kensho

Will hopefully get you a copy of the work in progress.

Its based vs master at present, so those of you who're trying 5.10.1 on the
alternatives branch might have a bit of emerge related heaches if you switch
to it.

If I can get this checked and garner public seal of approval then it can be
merged in properly and thus appear on both branches instead of needing to
maintain several seperate rebases.

nb: I'm hoping it can get merged sooner than later, because at present its
falling behind master as it is,  and I don't really want to rebase that
branch more than I have to, because downstream rebases can be somewhat

Thanks for any feedback, be it positive, or critical.

perl -e  "print substr( \"edrgmaM  SPA NOcomil.ic\\@tfrken\", \$_ * 3, 3 )
for ( 9,8,0,7,1,6,5,4,3,2 );"

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-perl] Overlay users, Want to try Task::Kensho? Michele Beltrame <mb@××××××××××.info>