From: Michael Cummings <mcummings@g.o>
To: gentoo-perl@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-perl] perl-5.8.8
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 11:37:44
On Thursday 30 March 2006 01:01, J.A. wrote:
> Sorry if this is a dumb question but i will ask it: > > 5.8.8-r1 --- does it have documented problems executing inside C++
Not that I'm aware of. The bump was because of a documented problem building C++ extensions in perl (XS using C++ to build the linking libraries between applications and perl).
> > .If i could use perl inside my cross-platform C++ programming that would > be nice since most cheap servers run perl these days. Correct me if i am > wrong.
It can be done, afraid I'm no expert on inlining perl into c code though (anyone?). And yes, most cheap (and not so cheap) servers run perl these days :)
> > -- > J.A. <HEBLACK@×××××××××××.COM>

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-perl] perl-5.8.8 Michael Cummings <mcummings@g.o>
[gentoo-perl] perl-5.8.8 "J.A." <HEBLACK@×××××××××××.COM>