From: Michael Cummings <mcummings@g.o>
To: gentoo-perl@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-perl] Catalyst installation using g-cpan
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 11:34:37
1 Sorry for the delay in responding - done gallivanting across the continent now :)
2
3 On Wed, 6 Jul 2005 20:02:44 +0100
4 Chisel Wright <chisel@×××××××××××××.uk> wrote:
5 >
6 > I wasn't blaming you.
7
8 No worries even if you had :)
9
10 > Are ebuuilders only officially allowed to add the ~amd64 keyword if
11 > they've actually tested it on an amd64?
12
13 yep. In theory I can get access to an amd64, but time constraints for me are tight right now (trying to clean up existing bugs before potentially adding new ones ;)
14
15 > It seems really daft for perl-only modules to be x86 but not amd64, and
16 > slightly daft for xs-based perl-modules.
17
18 I know, and it is, but its a global policy, not just a dev-perl/* one.
19
20 > *sigh*
21 I hear ya
22