From: Torsten Veller <tove@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-perl@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-perl] 280728 - Perl packages should install to vendor and not site (was: BugDay is Saturday, October 3rd)
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2009 10:45:27
1 * Roy Bamford <neddyseagoon@g.o>:
2 > We welcome your suggestions to help make bugday more interesting,
3 > productive, easier and so on, please don't be shy about joining in.
4
5 Some help is wanted to fix bug 280728:
6 Packaged perl modules should be installed to vendor and not to site.
7
8 The bug contains a list of packages that need to be fixed. The linked
9 bugs can be used as examples how to fix it.
10
11 As the list of packages is probably not complete, I'd appreciate it, if
12 you check if further packages on your system install to
13 /usr/lib*/perl5/site_perl/, file bugs and make them block bug 280728.
14
15 Thanks