From: Chisel Wright <chisel@×××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-perl@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-perl] g-cpan -u
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 21:10:18
1 On Mon, Nov 14, 2005 at 01:03:51PM -0500, Michael Cummings wrote:
2 > OK, for the second part - I've seen that happen if you feed it a list
3 > (bad logic in g-cpan tbh) - but it doesn't make sense in this context.
4 > Something is certainly amiss here. I will take a look at this soon as I
5 > can - when I commited, this, I did test and it all seemed to be fine.
6 > I'll need to see if anything's gone awry since then - sorry :/
7
8 No problem, if I'm online and have some time spare I'll try to
9 investigate futher myself.
12 Chisel Wright
13 e: chisel@×××××××××××××.uk
14 w: http://www.herlpacker.co.uk/
15
16 No virus was found in this outgoing message as I didn't bother looking.
17 --
18 gentoo-perl@g.o mailing list