From: Vadim Konovalov <vadim@××××××××××.ru>
To: gentoo-perl@g.o
Cc: gentoo-perl@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-perl] Perl ebuilds needing updates (95)
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 21:33:08
1 > > Re: [gentoo-perl] Perl ebuilds needing updates (95)
2 > >
3 > ...
4 > > > Total packages suspected as outdated: 95
5 > > So what ?
6 >
7 > *ouch*
8 >
9 > Well, 2 things really. First - this list is for discussing perl and
10 > related issues in gentoo. Second, our most frequent bug report is
11 > "module Foo is out of date, please bump, kthnxbye."
12
13 Could you please advice, what should I do to convince to add Tcl and
14 Tcl::Tk CPAN modules to the list of supported modules?
15
16 In the very brief:
17
18 - I maintain those on CPAN; I can try creating ebuilds myself and then
19 support (if needed)
20 - those two are interconnection modules between Perl and Tcl/Tk
21 - similar to "tclperl" Tcl extension, but other way round (make full
22 Tcl/Tk available to Perl)
23 - provide same GUI capabilities as perl/Tk do, but with much more
24 flexibility
25
26 I would be grateful for help on this.
27
28 Best regards,
29 Vadim.
33 gentoo-perl@g.o mailing list