From: Chisel Wright <chisel@×××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-perl@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-perl] g-cpan -u
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 16:12:37
1 On Mon, Nov 14, 2005 at 11:05:34AM -0500, Michael Cummings wrote:
2 > -u should be checking for upgrades. Do you have a permanent
3 > PORTDIR_OVERLAY, and if so, is there a perl-gcpan directory with
4 > generated ebuilds in it? g-cpan checks against ebuilds in your overlay
5 > (not installed - wasn't that bright when I added that functionality).
6
7 Oh yeah, and just to be sure:
8
9 thea ~ # emerge -s g-cpan
10 Searching...
11 [ Results for search key : g-cpan ]
12 [ Applications found : 1 ]
13
14 * app-portage/g-cpan
15 Latest version available: 0.13.02
16 Latest version installed: 0.13.02
17 Size of downloaded files: 15 kB
18 Homepage: http://dev.gentoo.org/~mcummings/
20 License: || ( Artistic GPL-2 )
24 Chisel Wright
25 e: chisel@×××××××××××××.uk
26 w: http://www.herlpacker.co.uk/
27
28 No virus was found in this outgoing message as I didn't bother looking.
29 --
30 gentoo-perl@g.o mailing list