From: Vadim <vadim@××××××××××.ru>
To: gentoo-perl@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-perl@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-perl] g-cpan-0.14.0_rc2 feedback?
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 18:18:34
1 Michael Cummings wrote:
2
3 > I'm figuring if anyone is using this, its the folks on this list. rc2
4 > fixes a few minor bugs in rc1, and I haven't seen any reports of trouble
5 > with it ('course, I need to actually look for reports too :), so I was
6 > wondering if anyone on here had had any problems (or not). There are
7 > some significant changes between 0.13* and 0.14*, so test the hell out
8 > of it if you can :)
11 I tried this (unsuccesfully) last time, failed due to lack of
12 PORTDIR_OVERLAY, now I retried g-cpan again, all worked okay.
15 Extremely cool!
16 Thanks
17
18 BR,