From: Yuval Yaari <yyuval@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-perl@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-perl] Experimental Perl
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2006 19:40:11
Michael Cummings wrote:
> like i said, its an experiment :) and patches are always welcome, if i'm > wrong on any of my assumptions (yeah, i know what happens when you > assume..) just let me know :) >
Give me (us?) access to your overlay, and I promise to play with it, and of course, patch it. I started to play with this back when I e-mailed you, didn't have much luck. So maybe if both of us will work on it, we could rule the universe!!! Ok, ok - we'll end up having slotted perl at best... Still good enough for me :-) --Yuval -- gentoo-perl@g.o mailing list

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-perl] Experimental Perl Michael Cummings <mcummings@g.o>
Re: [gentoo-perl] Experimental Perl Michael Cummings <mcummings@g.o>