From: Yuval Yaari <yyuval@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-perl@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-perl] Experimental Perl
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2006 19:40:11
1 Michael Cummings wrote:
2 > like i said, its an experiment :) and patches are always welcome, if i'm
3 > wrong on any of my assumptions (yeah, i know what happens when you
4 > assume..) just let me know :)
5 >
6 Give me (us?) access to your overlay, and I promise to play with it, and
7 of course, patch it.
8 I started to play with this back when I e-mailed you, didn't have much luck.
9 So maybe if both of us will work on it, we could rule the universe!!!
10 Ok, ok - we'll end up having slotted perl at best... Still good enough
11 for me :-)
12
13 --Yuval
14 --