From: Daniel Westermann-Clark <daniel@××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-perl@l.g.o
Cc: kang@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-perl] Candidates for removal from dev-perl
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2006 18:28:50
1 On 2006-09-30 12:47:30 -0400, Michael Cummings wrote:
2 > Please let me know if there is anything here that should justifiably
3 > be removed (the goal is to remove some of the cruft in dev-perl and
4 > get it down to stuff that is actually needed). Thanks kids!
5 >
6 > VCP-autrijus
7
8 I can't tell from the CVS logs why it was originally added, but I had
9 hoped to eventually get VCP support into the dev-util/svk package.
10
11 The dev-perl/VCP-autrijus package is a dep of the (currently missing)
12 dev-perl/VCP-Dest-svk, which gives SVK the ability to mirror CVS and
13 other foreign repositories.
14
15 I'm okay with maintaining these two packages in my overlay if the
16 decision is made to remove VCP-autrijus, but there's no harm in
17 asking. :)
18
19 CC'ing kang, since he's the svk maintainer.
22 Daniel Westermann-Clark
23 --
24 gentoo-perl@g.o mailing list