From: Christian Hartmann <ian@g.o>
To: gentoo-perl@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-perl] The perl overlay
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 20:05:57
1 Hi Michele!
2
3 Am Mittwoch 12 Dezember 2007 09:11:16 schrieb Michele Beltrame:
4 > Speaking of packages, I noticed there are no modules at all, and was
5 > wondering if write access to this overlay can be given to a broader
6 > audience, as the Gentoo Overlays Developer's Guide seems to Allow: "If you
7 > choose, you can also give users write access to your overlay."
8 > I have some ebuilds for modules (not only the Catalyst-related ones) which
9 > I'd like to submit - which will help me also to get a bit less lazy and fix
10 > the small problems they have. ;)
11
12 Join #gentoo-overlays and ping me please.
15 Christian Hartmann
16 http://www.gentoo.org/~ian/
17
18 --Breaking Gentoo since 2003--