From: Michael Cummings <mcummings@g.o>
To: gentoo-perl@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-perl] g-cpan does not detect perltidy
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2005 18:47:17
1 or at least error and say that it is an ebuild already. is the module
2 separable from the package though? Just wondering...
3
4 btw, the real issue here is that g-cpan is kinda dumb when it comes to
5 packages that rename themselves (like /perl-tidy/i vs /perltidy/i) - i
6 have thoughts on ways to correct this in the next version, always open
7 to suggestions :) (my thoughts center around a config file that is
8 updateable containing the list of 'unusual' mappings)
11 On Wed, 03 Aug 2005 20:30:43 +0200