From: "J.A." <HEBLACK@×××××××××××.COM>
To: gentoo-perl@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-perl] Embedding perl into a C++ program did not work.
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 16:37:17
1 Embedding perl into a C++ program did not work.
2
3 I tried to do it under Gentoo but at the time maybe some of the
4 necessary libraries were compiled with different versions of gcc because
5 I upgraded gcc but maybe did not do it right. After I embedded perl into
6 the C++ program and then got rid of all of the error messages then
7 nothing happened. I embedded perl and then inside my C++ program when I
8 tried to use perl I got no response and also no error messages.
9
10 Yours,
11 Jason
14 <A HREF="HTTP://HEBLACK.BIZ">HTTP://HEBLACK.BIZ</A>
15 --
16 gentoo-perl@g.o mailing list