From: Michael Cummings <mcummings@g.o>
To: gentoo-perl@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-perl] Catalyst installation using g-cpan
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2005 10:08:23
This is totally my bad. This is actually fixed - in the ~arch version. My
grandest apologies, unmasking now :) (and tested, and yes, it all works right

One caveat - it can only upgrade those modules who's ebuilds are in
OVERLAY/perl-gcpan. I'd be more than happy to take a test case if your
willing to volunteer and see if you can migrate your old
OVERLAY/dev-perl/<g-cpan generated ebuilds> into OVERLAY/perl-gcpan and tell
me if it  works ;) (Theory: of course it should; Practice: Never tried...)

On Monday 04 July 2005 12:00 pm, Chisel Wright wrote:
> More bizarrely: > > thea root # g-cpan -l > * g-cpan: Not even one module name or expression given ! > > Please consult g-cpan --help for more information > > > wha'?! > -- > Chisel Wright > e: chisel@×××××××××××××.uk > w:

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-perl] Catalyst installation using g-cpan Chisel Wright <chisel@×××××××××××××.uk>