From: Michael Cummings <mcummings@g.o>
To: gentoo-perl@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-perl] Catalyst installation using g-cpan
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2005 10:08:23
1 This is totally my bad. This is actually fixed - in the ~arch version. My
2 grandest apologies, unmasking now :) (and tested, and yes, it all works right
3 again)
4
5 One caveat - it can only upgrade those modules who's ebuilds are in
6 OVERLAY/perl-gcpan. I'd be more than happy to take a test case if your
7 willing to volunteer and see if you can migrate your old
8 OVERLAY/dev-perl/<g-cpan generated ebuilds> into OVERLAY/perl-gcpan and tell
9 me if it works ;) (Theory: of course it should; Practice: Never tried...)
10