From: Chisel Wright <chisel@×××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-perl@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-perl] Catalyst installation using g-cpan
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2005 10:13:05
1 On Tue, Jul 05, 2005 at 06:08:19AM -0400, Michael Cummings wrote:
2 > This is totally my bad. This is actually fixed - in the ~arch version. My
3 > grandest apologies, unmasking now :) (and tested, and yes, it all works right
4 > again)
5
6 Cool - I hope amd64 is unmasked too ...
7
8 > One caveat - it can only upgrade those modules who's ebuilds are in
9 > OVERLAY/perl-gcpan. I'd be more than happy to take a test case if your
10 > willing to volunteer and see if you can migrate your old
11 > OVERLAY/dev-perl/<g-cpan generated ebuilds> into OVERLAY/perl-gcpan and tell
12 > me if it works ;) (Theory: of course it should; Practice: Never tried...)
13
14 Well, once I get the updated g-cpan, I'm happy to try a conversion -
15 given instructions on how to convert.
16
17 I keep /usr/local/portage under SVNs control, so any borkage shouldn't
18 be too hard to roll-back from.
19
20 Chisel
21 --